The Anti-Candida Diet
You can treat yeast infection faster or stop recurring yeast infection with the anti yeast infection diet.
Foods To Eat:
- Low-GI and Low-Carbohydrate Food
- Food High In Protein (NO processed food, fresh food only – e.g: fish, chicken, .etc)
- Small Amount of Food That Has Complex Carbohydrates
High GI foods like bread and pasta causes a huge surge in sugar levels in your blood, which the candida (bacteria that causes yeast infection) loves a lot, causing your yeast infection to become severe or recur again. Consume only low-GI and low-carbo (e.g: green leafy vegetables).
Remember, your diet must have:
- No Sugar
- No Wheat
- No Alcohol
- No Caffeine
- No Yeast
- No processed or refined foods
- No Dairy (Yogurt and butter is acceptable)
- No preservatives and additives
Now I will share with you tips for yeast inf.